Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day Two.... Oh Boy!!!

This email below was a correspondence from me to Taesun's teacher this morning. Oh Boy!!! I am in for it this year....




Ms. Hertel-

My son, Taesun apparently had a bad day yesterday when it came time to get on the bus. We are new to town and when looking at the transportation posters in the hall during open house, I must have not noticed that two buses stop on our street literally twenty feet from each other. I put down the wrong bus number on his necklace. When he found that his bus was indeed #8, he got scared and threw a tantrum. I'm sure his thinking was that he would be placed on the wrong bus and not get home. My daughter was called to ensure the correct bus number. 

Fast forward to after school. When he got off the bus, he was extremely upset. I talked him down and figured out the above story. Although we talked about my mistake with the bus number and he seemed fine, it is evident that he was still angry about the situation. This morning, on our way to the bus stop, I noticed his necklace was missing from it's spot in Tae's room. When I looked at his backpack I noticed his tag was not on there anymore. I tried to get it out of him as to where he put it/what he did with it, but to no avail. 

I have searched the house over and again...(including all garbage) and cannot find the necklace and bus tag. I explained to Taesun that it is necessary for him to leave it on his backpack and NEVER take it off. He swears he didn't do it. 

You and I both know he did. I am trying to make Kindergarten a pleasant experience for him. Can you please provide a new necklace for Taesun? His address is 3157 Islesworth Trace. His bus is #8. I have contacted the front office and let them know of the situation. They will be sending down a new bus tag. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your help. 

Let me know when you could use some help in the classroom. I am available any day. :) 

Stacey Ro

I literally ripped the house apart looking for this bright yellow bus tag and necklace. That kid has duped me. A FIVE YEAR OLD HAS DUPED ME! What a stinker!!!

No comments: