Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Addison Update I normally don't put stuff like this on my blog, but for now it may be the easiest way to let people know that I have decided to take Addison to the ER at Childrens Hospital today after school. I spoke with the ER there and they assured me that they would run tests and if necessary, keep her there until they know what's wrong after being evaluated by ER doctors and a GI specialist. I am keeping her appointment for next Tuesday (originally scheduled for June 17, but they had a cancellation) just in case we do not get answers tonight. Addison said that after a lapse of blood in her stool, it started again yesterday after school. Her stomach is still aching pretty badly. Please pray that it is nothing scary or major. Just pray for Addi. She is such a sweet girl and could really use all the heavenly power of prayer that she can get. I'll update this as often as possible. Keep your fingers crossed.

Now I'm off to Taesun's appointment with a pediatric ENT for his consistent nosebleeds. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't end up with two "sick" kids!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I sure hope that you get some answers today!!! I am glad to hear that they had a cancellation for sooner. Good luck with everything and let me know if there is something that I can do to help!!!