Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Off to the Beach....

So, it's almost time. We've lived here for about a month now and are ready to finally go on a vacation. It is good timing since the kids start school here on August 8th! I am super excited to try a new vacation spot.... Tybee Island, GA. We are only four hours from there and if it is nice, I can just imagine it now...

The kids have a three day weekend? Rob has some time of work? My parents are coming to visit and want to go to the beach? I am sick of all the crap when it comes to moving?

Well then.... Let's Go To The Beach!!!

Sorry. I'm a bit excited if you couldn't tell. We bought these cute Nautica beach chairs for Rob and I and a matching beach umbrella at Sams Club at quite a good deal! They are sitting in my garage collecting dust as we speak. Time to dust those suckers off and drag them to Tybee! 

{{{On a side note:}}} I have started taking classes at The Photography Institute online. I have already competed Module 1 and am working ahead of schedule. It feels great to be learning. I can't wait to practice what I've learned thus far at the beach this weekend. Maybe if you are lucky, I'll share some on here as well. Just depends on what they turn out like. I don't want to share the goods until they are perfected, ya know?! 

{{{On another side note:}}} Can you believe that one season of soccer for three kids is costing me over $500?!?!?!? What has this world come to? Is everyone related to Donald Trump or Bill Gates? That's the only way I can understand why we haven't revolted as a community yet. Aye,yi, yi!! (That check actually hurt to write!) 

Happy Trails and Until We Meet Again...


No comments: