Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Great Outdoors...of our condo!

We are very fortunate to own a condo that has "it's own backyard." Of course, it's not really ours, but no one else uses it and we are the only ones who see it daily. We have several mulch beds which are nice for flowers and potted veggie plants. These are where I will plant one cherry tomato plant and one big boy tomato plant. Guess which condo is the Ro's!?!?! It just makes it easier for friends who meet us around back:)I had a brillant idea to do three different types of herbs in seperate pots this year. I was tired of having to smell everything to know what came up after I planted it!! This year we did basil, cilantro, and parsley. Yum!!!My black planters have beautiful impatients in them this year. So colorful and nice to see when out on the patio.

No comments: