Monday, July 6, 2009

It's Official!!!

Okay, so I realize that we may sound flaky at times... but I just figured out why. I always say things too early. I am the type of person that is one BIG OPEN BOOK! I just tell people things before they are finalized and so-there you have it. We had been in talks about moving to Triple Crown, my friends' house in Hempsteade Manor, or our condo in Tara. The FINAL verdict is .....

The Condo in Tara at Plantation Pointe!! (Our condo)...

I was under the assumption that I had six weeks to move. I planned a wedding(my own) in six weeks, so of course a move could be done in that amount of time. HOWEVER- I noticed that I was a bit off...

LIKE TWO WEEKS OFF!! We move in 4 WEEKS!!! I am a nervous wreck now trying to get all the Craiglist people off my back...and their money in my pocket, cleaning out cupboards and closets for the final yard sale, and packing up a 3000 sq ft home in 4 weeks. I think God puts things like this in my life so I may always realize to rely on Him. Really, how else can all of this get done? So, little by little, we are packing up.

On another note, Rob's little brother,Kurt, is staying with us for an entire week! We are excited to have him. He sure is a good little work horse and will definitely be helpful to have around on Friday when we are preparing for the yard sale.

More details on the move later...but for now- more good news! The realtor came by on Friday and doesn't think it will be a problem at all for her to sell the house, so she decided to buy it from us now!! Yee Hah! Everything is set in motion, the wheels are moving, and now I must leave the computer alone and get to work!!

No comments: