Monday, January 23, 2012

Barbie House continues...

Here is Barbie's bathroom mirror. I hot glued little tiny mirror craft squares to a piece of cardboard. Then, I placed the mirror on the wall via hot glue. Barbie's sparkly bathroom wall-
Now, we are in the living room. Here is how I made a table for FREE. (It is not the prettiest thing I've ever made, but it serves it's purpose.)
This coffee table is just a rectangular piece of cardboard with a piece of scrapbook paper on top. The legs are just long strips of cardboard folded so it makes a square. I then hot-glued the "square" legs onto the table.
The couch was made very similarly. The only difference was the actual couch-part is a huge rectangle folded in half and covered with paper. The cushions are just paper cut out to look like cushions. The background wallpaper is my fave.

No comments: