Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthday Time!!!

Tae and I had our birthdays. Tae's is on the 14th and mine on the 15th. We celebrated in style this year!! I went shopping and am going to continue going shopping for the rest of the week as I try to pick up some of the basics that I am desperately in need of. Why is it that a mom always takes care of everyone else's needs before her own? I cannot believe that this once completely self-absorbed girl could change into this person who has owned the same pair of tennis shoes for six years and hasn't completely updated her wardrobe in over 8 years. Crazy how kids can change a person. Rob took the whole family out to my pick of a restaraunt tonight and we ended up at Outback Steakhouse. I just LOVE their cheese fries and I tried a new entree tonight which was sirloin marinated in teriyaki and then grilled and it had a teriyaki glaze on top. It was AMAZING. I am going to replicate that one for dinner at home one night next week. Also, Rob surprised me with a KitchenAid Food Processor today and boy am I excited!! Lately, I've been feeling kinda blah in the kitchen and not really wanting to cook, but a new appliance means that I'm all revved up for some chopping/shredding action! I am planning on making something with lots of chopped up veggies in it for dinner tomorrow. Happy birthday to us, Taesun.

No comments: