Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Farm Haven Playgroup Pics





























I know these are horribly late, but better late than never, right? At our church, we have a playgroup that meets on Fridays around 10am. It is a lot of fun getting together and socializing while our little ones talk/play together. One of my fondest times at playgroup was when we took a field trip to a local farm, Farm Haven. So much fun!! We saw lots of animals, played in a hay tunnel/house, picked pumpkins, went on a hayride, fed huge cows, pet horses, and walked through a corn maze that was incredibly long and terribly confusing. Seriously, one of the best corn mazes around. I begged Rob to take me on a date there just the two of us so we could get lost in the corn maze together, but he thought it was a stupid idea...so just Tae and I experienced it from our family. Here are some shots of the farm. I hope you enjoy!! (PS: The best part of all of this was that it was hours of entertainment for only $8/person!!)

No comments: